Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SO MUCH DEGREES!

hello!
it's very hot today. very very hot. the first thing i did when i got home was peel off my dark wash jeans and black t-shirt (what was i thinking?!) and lay spread-eagle on the floor in my underwear. thank heaven for swamp coolers!

the day has started off less than great. i woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep, and then work, and my body for the last few days has been a little wonky and blah blah blah, i could whine all day. instead of doing that, though, i'm going to try and be productive. maybe some nice, cool, cotton dresses are in order. cotton dresses filled with ice.

p.s. before i go, how adorable is this??

plus all the other ones. LOVE her shop. :)
love, kayla

1 comment:

  1. Swamp coolers are amazing. I've been at my moms enjoying hers all day. Happily my apartment stays cool enough that we haven't had to turn our ac on yet. But after I've been out for a bit I like to sit in front of the cooler at mama's.

    ReplyDelete